SUPPORT THE TEAM AND PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY
Own & Loan
We are thrilled to be working closely with the MK Lightning Supporters Club who are an integral part of the hockey family. As we prepare to announce players signing for the club, it seems the right time to remind supporters of the hugely popular “Own and Loan” Jersey scheme. The scheme is run by the Supporters Club as part of their fantastic fundraising efforts for the team.
The League has decided that all teams will swap their home and away jerseys over at the midpoint of the season. This means that the “Home” (light colour) jersey will be worn for home games in the first half of the season and the “Away” (dark colour) jersey will be worn for the second half of the season. Away games will see the opposite change at the middle of the season.
Jerseys will become available once the player has been officially announced by MK Lightning. Brief details will be included at the foot of player announcements.
If you would like to participate, you need to send an email to the Supporters Club using the email address: email@example.com
Jerseys will be reserved strictly on a first come, first served basis.
Jersey Owner Benefits
- their name on the MK Lightning website alongside the players profile
- their name in the match night programme
- their name announced prior to the game
- their jersey presented to them at the end of the season with an opportunity for photos and to also to get to know your player in the VIP area
- Home Jersey owners, please note that during occasional home games, your chosen player will be wearing a unique one-off jersey for the “Shirt off of his back” fundraiser, this jersey does not carry your details. Your jersey will be worn for all other league home games except where special seasonal and celebration jerseys are worn.
- If you are notified as being successful, all payments must be received in full by 1st October 2020 unless otherwise stated
Own and Loan Pricing 2020/21
HOME (LIGHT) JERSEY: £200
AWAY (DARK) JERSEY: £200
WARM-UP JERSEY: £125
Please keep an eye out for player announcements and good luck !