Volunteers play an important role in delivering success at MK Lightning – the Supporters Club, Match Night Helpers, Directors, Advisors, DJ and Coordinators are all volunteers and all help build a stronger, sustainable club and create an exceptional experience on a match night.
At this point in time, we are looking to fill the volunteer roles shown below.
If you are interested, please complete the Application Form here
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL ROLES below is 3rd October 2023
In preparation for the 2023/24 season we are looking for applicants for the following roles:
We are looking for a volunteer VIP Host to join our game night team.
As our VIP Host. you’ll be responsible for providing excellent customer service by creating a welcoming and relaxing environment for our VIP guests on game nights. You’ll be responsible for:
* greeting VIPs as they arrive
* escorting guests to the VIP area and getting them settled in
* ensuring all food and drink orders are fulfilled, and working with rink staff to resolve any issues that may occur
* attending to requests from VIP guests as appropriate
* general customer support and service to provide a premium experience to our VIP guests
Please note that successful candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Skills required are:
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Calmness under pressure
- Willingness to learn
Job hours are arriving around 1 hours before faceoff, and finishing once the guests have left the after the final whistle.
This role gives free access to the MKL game where you are rostered to work.