We’re pleased to let you know that Season Tickets for the 2021/22 season are now available allowing you to secure your place at the best possible price to watch Lightning hockey next season.
With the world looking more optimistic about the ending of restrictions and the opening up of our sport, our thinking is that we give the most notice as possible to you all, and give you the option through our Direct Debit scheme to buy your tickets over a longer period of time. You’ll have a lot of questions, so we’ve tried to answer as many of these as possible on our FAQs page here. Hopefully by giving you as much notice and as much information as we can, you are fully informed to make your purchasing decision.
For full details, please visit this page
- Key information for the tickets is
- Last season (2020/21) places (for ticket holders and if you cancelled under the no-risk guarantee) held until 17th July at 11:59pm
- Early Bird runs until 31st July at 11:59pm
- For Direct Debits purchase by the following dates:
- May 23rd to pay using deposit plus 5 instalments
- June 27th to pay using deposit plus 4 instalments
- July 27th to pay using deposit plus 3 instalments
- Tickets will be confirmed as soon as possible depending on whether you are renewing or signing up for the first time
- All orders will be taken online – at the moment there is no plan for a ‘buy at the bar’ evening
- On the night purchase prices remain the same as last year
We have frozen ticket prices from the 2020/21 Season so Season Ticket prices as as follows:
* Adult: £300
* Child: £120
* Concession: £210
* Family 2 Adults, 2 Children: £760
* Family 2 Adults, 1 Child: £660
* Family 1 Adult, 2 Children: £490
This year, we are offering a Direct Debit payment plan across up to deposit plus up to 5 instalments (depending on when you sign up), which helps spread the load of buying your ticket. It’s easy to signup online and attracts just £10 admin fee for using this method.
Full information is available now on this page: this page
Thank you for your support, and please do email us at email@example.com with any questions