We are Milton Keynes Lightning and we want you on our team!
We deliver the best night out in the region, with over 1,800 highly engaged fans watching an action-packed family friendly sport in a top of the range facility in the centre of MK. This is high quality entertainment with a highly loyal and valuable fanbase who are very receptive to partnerships and brands being part of the experience. Over the last 30 years, MK and the surrounding region have fallen in love with ice hockey and supporters are known as the best fans in the country.
There is a clear and exciting opportunity to be able to increase your brand awareness to a broad and receptive audience by becoming a Sponsor. The key figures of what we can offer your brand are:
- 50k fan visits per year, equating to up to 150k person-hours of exposure for your brand over 8 months
- Online streaming of a further 2,500 live viewers per year, with 1,000+ replay and highlights package viewers and 2,000+ YouTube subscribers
- Around 10k Social Media followers across all platforms, delivering 10.7m impressions per year and around 1m engagements (clicks, likes etc).
- 340k website impressions and 1,200 fans subscribed our mailing list
- Regional Live TV and Radio coverage on BBC News, ITV, BBC Radio and TalkSport
An additional arena footfall of several thousand more per week for public skating, skating lessons and other ice hockey, all of which can see your
brand if you choose one of our advertising options
Our fan base is a broad range of supporters across age groups and roughly evenly split between genders. Our regional presence is strong, with 250k people in Milton Keynes and over 1m within a 60 min drive of our arena. You can expect great coverage for your brand in a catchment which includes MK, Northampton, Bedford, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Luton and across into Hertfordshire.
We have a range of options to maximise your brand’s exposure to our fanbase, including Kit Branding, Advertising, Players, Matches and Digital.
We have a Sponsor Pack available, this includes details of standard sponsorship opportunities – but please move fast if interested as many of the options are being taken up (brand logos on jerseys and rink boards especially). To discuss more bespoke opportunities or something that isn’t covered in our pack, please contact us and we would be happy to discuss.
If you are interested in exploring how you could partner with or sponsor MK Lightning, please take a look at our Sponsor Pack or contact email@example.com